This is just a fun quiz to see if you can guess what I have done, or not done, in my life.
Answer all the questions by ticking one box only.
1. John Has written over 1,000 poems.
2. John often draws the illustrations for his books
True False .
3. John once broke a toilet window with a football, while there was someone sitting inside.
4. John once worked as a fire-fighter fighting a forest fire in Canada.
5. John once had a trial with Carlisle United.
6. John never gets stuck for a rhyme when he's writing a poem.
7. John's 10 year old grandson thinks some of John's poems are weird.
8. John likes swimming but did not learn to swim until he was 12.
9. John has two nephews called Dr Foster and one of them is married to Dr Foster.
10. In the 1960's John was in a group called The Blurts who had a novelty record called Blah! Blah! Bertie in the Top Twenty.
If you have answered all the questions, click on Next to see how good a guesser you are. You can only try this once. (Multiple attempts will lead to a 10/10)
- Next >>
Listen to John's Poems
Hint: The default volume is quite low. You may want to turn it up but make sure there are no Grannies with sensitive hearing in the vicinity.
Sean's Short Shorts.
Ten Dancing Dinosaurs
4 o'clock Friday